- DNA hypermethylation of sirtuin 1 (SIRT1) caused by betel quid chewing—a possible predictive biomarker for malignant transformation. S Islam, O Uehara, H Matsuoka, et al. Clinical Epigenetics (2020) 12:12
- P. gingivalis Lipopolysaccharide Stimulates the Upregulated Expression of the Pancreatic Cancer-Related Genes Regenerating Islet-Derived 3 A/G in Mouse Pancreas. D Hiraki, O Uehara, Y Kuramitsu, et al. Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2020, 21, 7351
- Alteration of oral flora in betel quid chewers in Sri Lanka. O Uehara, D Hiraki, Y Kuramitsu, et al. Journal of Microbiology, Immunology and Infection.
- A Marine Carotenoid of Fucoxanthinol Accelerates the Growth of Human Pancreatic Cancer PANC-1 Cells. M Terasaki, S Takahashi, R Nishimura, et al. Nutrition and Cancer
- Gastric cancer deaths by age group in Japan: Outlook on preventive measures for elderly adults. M Asaka, M Kobayashi, T Kudo, et al. Cancer Science. 2020;00:1–9.